Don't Miss The Window.
Even if your potential exit event is a few years away, it makes sense to plan now. It makes sense to run your company, positioned to exit, whatever your future plans.
According to recent research by national best-selling author and Newport Chairman Doug Tatum; the next 3-5 years represent a window for company founders to earn unprecedented multiples when they sell their business (or a minority stake in it)—time may be of the essence!
As the CEO/Founder, do any of these sound familiar?
- You enjoy running your growing business, which is your primary asset.
- You anticipate a capital gap in order to reach the next level of growth.
- You're open to take money off the table, or to sell the company outright.
- You need help to accurately estimate the value of your business; without your day-to-day involvement.
- You're open to selling a minority or majority interest in your company to bridge the capital gap.
If any of these statements resonate, you have a wide range of options to consider.
In this free webinar, Newport Board Group partner Catherine Cates will discuss a proven set of actionable recommendations to enhance the value of your business and create a plan for a possible transaction.
This webinar will explain how to:
- Identify what determines the value of your company to a prospective buyer.
- Bring in talent with the right skills and experience who could make your company more saleable.
- Create a step-by-step plan to prepare for a possible transaction 1-5 years in the future.
- Prepare for buyer scrutiny and due diligence.